I live to love.
RSS

Monday, April 26, 2010

HARLOTS & HELLRAISERS - the unofficial Runaways soundtrack...DOWNLOAD IT!



I teamed up w/ some awesome music geeks like myself and created a little fun ditty called HARLOTS & HELLRAISERS; an unofficial Runaways soundtrack brought to you by Amylulita, Hollis James, Maria Blueghost, and Georgi Crespo!!! Thank you guys!!! xoxoxo
...DOWNLOAD IT!

1. It Night or Day? - Runaways
2. Do you wanna touch me? - Joan Jett
3. Wig-Wam Bam - Sweet
4. Cat Claw - The Kills
5. Boys Wanna Be Her - Peaches
6. Rebel Girl - Bikini Kill
7. Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
8. Less Love - Silvia Superstar
9. Got Love to Kill - Julette and the Licks
10. Pot Kettle Black - Tilly & The Wall
11. American Nights - The Runaways
12. Rip Her To Shreds - Blondie
13. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone - Sleater-Kinney
14. Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar
15. I hate myself for loving you - Joan Jett
16. Tony Randall - Bikini Kill
17. Living Thing - ELO

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Maria Blueghost and I will be spinning all the above along with tons of other goodies on Friday, April 30th UPSTAIRS @ Fontana's!!! We have the VIP balcony reserved just for you so come on over and have a drink or two with us...tight jeans and leather jackets preferred;-)

No comments: