I live to love.
RSS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ohhh Baby!! Listen to this...Retail DJ Presents "Get Ready With Amylulita"

Check it out lovers!! I created a mini DJ mix exclusively for RetailDJ.com called "Me Talk Pretty"! The concept was to create a DJ mix that you can listen to while you are getting ready to go out on the town. Trying on outfits, doin' yer harrr, and pintando los labios.

It's a mix of some of my fav songs I personally listen to while getting ready to go out and some songs I am totally digging right now. Hopefully you will too! Go to RetailDJ.com to download/push play on the soundcloud player and start dancing in front of your mirror ahora;-)

Here's what they had to say about it...
Much like Amylulita’s wardrobe, her “Me Talk Pretty” Retail DJ Mix to get ready to is loaded with special finds. While I never imagined that Edith Piaf could be dance-worthy, or that I would hear “Sweet Dreams” properly played in a mix, somehow Amylulita makes it happen. Her eclectic music taste and propensity for fun shine through in this half hour mix, which is perfect for getting primped for a long night of fun.

No comments: