I live to love.
RSS

Friday, October 15, 2010

My 2010 Halloween Mix is ready to make you spooky!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I always love having an excuse to wear costumes...and glitter, eat candy, and listen to halloweeny songs!

Last year I created a Halloween mix w/ all music in Spanish just for fun and it was quite popular. I decided to make another one but I mixed it up w/ English and Spanish-sung music, some dance remixes of classics, and even a couple of horror movie sound clips:)

The mix is called "Amor y Sangre" and I think it's pretty entertaining. I hope you enjoy it and listen to it while you get all dolled up in your Halloween costume this year!

Thank you to Vogue Paris magazine for the promo image that inspired the name of this mix. I somehow find Love and Blood to go well together...like sex and chocolate?!? xoxo

Amylulita's "Amor y Sangre" Halloween Mix 2010 by Amylulita
1. Intro
2. Everyday is Halloween - Ministry
3. Sangre - Paralisis Permanente
4. What's Inside a Girl - The Cramps
5. Cine De Terror - Los Cretinos
6. Pet Sematary - The Ramones
7. Swing Lobo in Puerto Rico - Mataplantas
8. Ghostbusters (Dance Mix) - Thoko
9. Los Muertos Pueden Bailar - Easy Snap
10. Weird Science (dance mix) - Oingo Boingo
11. Good night, Herr Doktor (sound clip)
12. Fantasmas - Ole Ole
13. Thriller - Michael Jackson
14. Soy Dracula - McNamara
15. Halloween - Siouxsie & The Banshees
16. A Nightmare on Elm Street (sound clip)

1 comment:

lola pistola. said...

fucking tengo ese mixtape en repeat!